Wednesday, September 17, 2008

free custom ringtones? are you serious?


my friends at work are tired of hearing about ventones. they joke with each other sometimes and say 'hey jeff... tell john about that site where you can make free ringtones'...
.
those of you who know me pretty well know that when i like something, i tell everyone about it.
.
ventones is one of those things. i discovered it one day while trying to find how to put my own ringtones on my new phone.
.
ventones allows you to upload any song from your computer, select which 30 second part of the song you want as your ringtone, and then sends the tone to your phone which you can then save as a ringtone. it does all of this... for free.
.
i've already put about 10 or 15 new ringtones on my phone. it's pretty cool.
.
there. i'll stop bugging you about it now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

niiice

& what are your tones?

glad ya facebook minded me that ya have a bloggg

Unknown said...

remember to re-bloggg if ya start getting more marketing calls b/c of free tones

jefe said...

I've got some good ones... a disturbed song, some u2... whatever I want.

no marketing calls yet... and I did it 3 weeks ago.

nice response when I emailed the people who run the site.