Monday, February 19, 2024

I know God's will for your life!


Today in the One Year Bible we read from Mark :31-4:25. Jesus says that anyone who does what God commands is His mother and sister and brother.

Notice what He says. Not "anyone who loves me" or "anyone who believes in Me", but anyone who does what God says. 

People are always searching for God's will. Should I get married? Should I take this job? Should I move across the country? What is His will for my life? 

Here is God's will for your life: feed the hungry. Clothe the naked. Visit the sick and those in prison. Be kind to foreigners. Love your enemy. Forgive everyone. That's God's will for your life! Do those things and the other things will fall into place.

God, thanks for teaching us clearly how to do Your will. 

No comments: