Monday, March 19, 2018

we can trust Him... always


Today we read in Psalm 62:1-12. That's the selection from the One Year Bible.

It tells us that we should wait patiently for God, because our victory comes from Him. He alone is our rock and salvation - our refuge which will not be shaken.

And this lesson is what He's been teaching me in the last few days. I kept realizing that if I could go back in time and tell myself, "Don't worry. It's going to work out," that I would be alot less stressed and alot happier. If only I knew.

I told my friend that I felt like He was teaching me something through this. And I realized that He was teaching me exactly what our verse today says: we can trust Him. He is our refuge. We should wait patiently for Him. He will not let us down. Even when it seems shaky - He's always there for us.

Always.

God, thank You for always being there for us. Help us trust You more.

No comments: