Monday, February 6, 2012

Just...wow

So I hear "manager to the front" over the pa system at work today.  I walk up, and see a man standing unsteadily at the front of the store, wearing a Jack Daniel's shirt.  He tells me he has a janitorial business and gives me his 30 second schpiel and his business card.  I thank him and he walks out.

Out of the corner of my eye I think I see him do something, so I duck out of the door and watch him walking down the sidewalk.  Sure enough.  He had picked up a cigarette off the ground and was smoking it.

Now I ASSUME it was his, which he laid on the ground before he came in (the alternative is possible)...that doesn't give me much confidence in his cleanliness, does it?  He's trying to get hired Cleaning things... Could he not refrain from smoking just long enough to apply?

Crazy.


No comments: